Monday 11 March 2013

The Void

Dark Shades, Fancy lights
Smiling faces ..Mean Laughter
Love..hatred.. chaos 
I see it all..

Endeavoring, everything I dream of
Every other day, getting up with a plan
Walking by the aisle of choices
Looking at faces whom I know..I don't

When The day subsides..
The glimmer of night deepens.. glorifies
 Its late ,Probably every one's asleep
Anticipating trance, I  lay down
A headache occurs out of nowhere
Feels as if an explosion would occur
Helpless, I feel..

I spring out of the semi slumber
Realizing sleeplessness won again
Draw a light from my drawer
Hoping that drugs might make people
The corpse they become for a while

With every breath come the flashbacks
The sweet memories of childhood
My first bicycle,the first day at school
Being the naughty one at home,Stealing lunch
Those cultural events,those crushes.
Those never expressed one sided feelings
My best friend...

With a lit up face,I pull out my cellphone
Six hundred contacts or so
But scrolling down till the name closest to Z
I found no one, no one real close

Surrendering my head down
Feel Numb,although the head pains
I let a tear drop slide out
Hoping,the emotions might wash away
I remember my  mother, whom I dont miss much,
Father, to whom I cant be that same innocent child anymore
My first love,who taught me that love never existed at all

Talking to myself
Making a fake attempt of not being alone
I start to hmm ..to sing
Striving to look at the brighter sides
I end up liberating all those loose strings
Now it just me and  the vibes of..
The Void 

No comments:

Post a Comment